Friday, August 19, 2022

The Birth

Hay,


Professor and classmates! I am going by X on this blog and am currently studying for an English degree. I have enjoyed reading and writing literature practically my entire life. My connection to literature was formed after my mother taught me to read at just two years old. I must say that I truly fell in love with writing when one of my school teachers signed me up for a poetry slam. Since then I spend the majority of my free time expressing myself through written words. My appreciation for words also comes from the many conversations I have had with family and friends about everything from art to healthcare. The title Something and Sentiments captures my plans for this blog. I hope to take everyday topics, activities, as well as interest such as the books I am reading or the music I listening to and discuss that something. Thanks for reading my post and I hope everyone has a great semester!

Thanks, X.

Here's a little poem I love by Langston Hughes "Dream Keeper".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

My Infographic is an elaboration of my blog post on  Physical Activity and Mental Health 's relationship. This is one of my favorite pos...