Thursday, October 6, 2022

Can You Guess The Word From The Collage?

Blog post, my photo remix collage, Letter S, music notes, alphabet, and crumbled paper.

One of my favorite interests and something to discuss is music, more specifically the construction of a song.

    My photo remix's meaning is about one of the best ways I love to express myself is in songwriting. Whenever I am writing a verse, chorus, bridge, etc I feel the most me. I did a collage of pictures that represent the words songwriting. I chose the letter S for the first letter in songwriting. The notes are another clue that the word is about music. The pen as well as the alphabet acts in the place of writing. Additionally, the crumbled paper imitates the writing portion of the word and also represents the trial and error that takes place when creating songs. Did you guess the word before you read my explanation?

- X

CC Attribution:

"letter S" by Leo Reynolds is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0.

"Music Notes, Minneapolis" by Kables is licensed under CC BY 2.0.   

"Writing with Ink" by urbanworkbench is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0.

"Ornamental alphabet" by vidalia_11 is licensed under CC BY 2.0

"magnetic paper" by makedonche19 is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

My Infographic is an elaboration of my blog post on  Physical Activity and Mental Health 's relationship. This is one of my favorite pos...